
Yep, despite holidays, guests, traveling, other online events, and overall being tired, I did it! I'm now the proud owner of a 50,000 word novel...or at least half of it. I'm not quite done yet. I'm on city stop 5 of 8 and not sure what's going to happen here. I'm deep into unknown territory in this book now. The hardest part is going to be keeping going. It's thrilling to be this far though. I'm over halfway done with the story that's been waiting to come out for ten years. There's at least three other stories fighting to be the next in line when this one's done. We'll see what happens when we get there. This one gets finished first.
Congrats! Such a huge accomplishment. Make sure you display the honor proudly.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm a fellow Wrimo as well. On the forums I go by indeliblecello, and I found your blog through the BFS thread. Although I've been thinking about doing this for awhile, after Nano I decided to finally try it. It's not quite the Day Zero project, but my blog is at rsjsmart.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete