Wednesday, November 10, 2010
#76 Done, and starting #41!
Oh hey, check it out, I finished one while starting another. Well, the big news: Hubby and I are starting the process of trying to get a house! Yesterday we went to the bank and met with a mortgage consultant to find out where we were at and what we need to do to get a mortgage. Well, I have really good credit, but neither of us have enough as I've only had one card and Hubby hasn't had one. So, we're going to combine our names on bills and things so she can pull things we've been paying for a year with both our names on it. Fingers crossed. The upside of this meeting is that we know we'll be able to afford a house as long as we can get the mortgage, and I completed #76 by finding out my credit score! And it's really good, so I don't need to try and improve it! :D Yay! Hopefully if things go right with the bills, we can start looking at houses in a month or two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh, how exciting is house hunting!! I'm happy for you. :D
ReplyDelete