When I was making my list, I had to be careful what I did for the travel section of my 101/1001 list. While I got married at the beginning of June, we wanted to wait to have our honeymoon for a little while. As of Monday, we're all booked to go to New York City! The only plans we have set are arriving via train July 24th, leaving the 31st, and catching a performance of Avenue Q on the 25th. I can't wait! The last time I was in NYC was the summer before my senior year of high school, and I've wanted to go back ever since.
I had to think about planning my list with this trip in mind though. I couldn't in good conscience add "Eat at 5-10 new restaurants" knowing I'm addicted to Food Network and going to the city of a thousand restaurants. I have "Go to the zoo" on there, but I know we're going to one in NYC. I need to change that to the NC zoo specifically. I don't know what museums we'll go to when we get there, but I'm going to try and leave at least 1 space open on the museum count. I am not entirely sure what we'll end up with for the A-Z photography challenge. Between the city itself and the zoo, I think I'm going to be full-up on alphabet pictures pretty quickly. Maybe I'll have to do a second one after NYC if I get all the letters then!
No comments:
Post a Comment